CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ann Frank

My favorite character in The Diary of Ann Frank is Peter. In the book, he shows a lot of hate aand love. He is always loving to his cat and now Ann. He has shown a lot of hate for Mr.Dussle.Peter is now opening up and talking to people insted of beaing rude to them. Peter reminds me of me. When I was little,I didnt really talk alot. Suprise!!Now, Ill talk to just about anybody. He also resembles me because, he loves his cat likie I love my cat.

3 comments:

Karson Kay said...

I like peter to.To bad he got the dead end of every thing.

*~Kristin~*

hey said...

?what u mean by deaded end hope the science thing was fun!!!!

the name's heather said...

yea i like peter too but i don't like mr.dussel