CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

JOY

What brings joy to me? there is family and friends and stuff that brings joy to alot of people but there are other things that brings joy to me. Rain and lightining bring joy to me for some reson. When I am laying in bed and its raining it calms me down and helps me relax. Skateboarding brings joy to me. Its underestimated by alot of people. The freedom of it is awesome. Trust brings joy to me. Trust is really important if you wont to be sucesfull in life. When somebody has your trust then that awesome. Love brings joy to me. It should be one of the seven wondersof the world. It makes you feel special and wanted:] Its a smiley face so please dont count off. Music brings me joy because there is a song that can help me with my feelings.
Do I bring joy? I think i bring some joy if not alot. People say my personality makes them happy because im always in a good mood. Im real friendly so that can make me easy to get along with. I bring joy to God to. I sometimes pray at night and when I go out to eat or work with my grandpa we will leave tracks about God which makes him happy. I bring joy to life.

1 comments:

nancy said...

Rain makes me feel better too. It's freaky. I don't know why it does. I think trust is important too. It is easier to be friends with someone if you trust them. Music and love rock too, but I can't think of a short way to explain them. Oh, your personality makes people happy because of that goofy smile you always have on your face! I couldn't think of another word besides goofy to describe so sorry, but you are goofy.